Service & Diagnostic Technician
£23,000 Basic Salary and Uncapped bonus potential Plus company benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Here at Bristol Street Motors we are looking for a very talented, fully qualified Service & Diagnostic Technician to join our exceptional team at Ford Gloucester. This is an exciting opportunity to join our very busy volume-brand dealership. We are growing massively, what better time to join us!
The main purpose of this role is to diagnose, repair and service a range of vehicles within the workshop, ensuring customers receive excellent customer service at all times.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out diagnostics and undertaking servicing and repair work on customer vehicles.
- Liaising on work with Service Advisors and customers.
- Working as part of a team and assisting other technicians to help deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient and safe working.
In order to be successful, you must possess the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
- Current experience as a Diagnostic Technician
- Own Set of Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
An MOT Tester Licence would be desirable but is not essential to be considered.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent basic salary and bonus along with full manufacturer training and the opportunity for progression. In addition, you will get access to our Vertu Rewards benefits scheme which offers discounts with over 900 retailers, pension scheme and 23 days holiday.
If you are interested in joining this fantastic dealership, then please apply now!