Here at Bristol Street Motors Ford Gloucester we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service & Diagnostic Technician to join our business. If you have experience from either a main dealer or an independent garage then we would love to hear from you!
We are offering an excellent salary package with an OTE of between £30,000 and £35,200 depending upon experience.
The main purpose of this role is to diagnose, repair and service a range of vehicles within the workshop, ensuring customers receive excellent customer service at all times. Your Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out diagnostics and undertaking servicing and repair work on customer vehicles.
- Liaising on work with Service Advisors and customers.
- Working as part of a team and assisting other technicians to help deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient and safe working.
Our hours of work are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. You will also be required to work Saturday mornings as part of the departmental rota.
We are looking for an experienced Service & Diagnostic Technician who has a proven ability to diagnose faults and complete electrical and mechanical repairs on vehicles.
In order to be successful, you must possess the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or 4
- Current experience as a Service/Diagnostic Technician
- Own Set of Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, achievable bonus structure and tool insurance. We will also offer full manufacturer training and the opportunity for progression. In addition, you will get access to our Vertu Rewards benefits scheme which offers discounts with over 900 retailers, pension scheme and 23 days' holiday.
If you are interested in joining this fantastic dealership, then please apply now.
, , Gloucester
, GL2 5YB