Here at Bristol Street Motors Ford Shirley we have a fantastic opportunity for a Service & Diagnostic Technician to join our expanding business. If you would like to become part of one of the largest Motor Retailers within the UK, then this could be the ideal role for you!
We can offer a competitive basic salary and an OTE between £31,000 - £36,400 depending on experience. We are also offering a sign on bonus of £1,000, plus another £1,000 in month 13 of your employment!
The main purpose of this role is to diagnose, repair and service a range of vehicles within the workshop, ensuring customers receive excellent customer service at all times. Your Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out diagnostics and undertaking servicing and repair work on customer vehicles.
- Liaising on work with Service Advisors and customers.
- Working as part of a team and assisting other technicians to help deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient and safe working.
We are looking for an experienced Service & Diagnostic Technician who has a proven ability to diagnose faults and complete electrical and mechanical repairs on vehicles. In order to be successful, you must possess the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
- Own Set of Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
- MOT license preferred but not essential
In return, you will receive an excellent basic salary with fantastic bonus potential. You will be provided with full manufacturer training and industry leading progression opportunities. In addition to these, we offer other benefits which include:
Share Incentive Plan
Vertu Rewards Scheme which offers discounts with over 900 retailers
Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
23 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply now.
361 - 369 Stratford Road
, , Solihull
, B90 3BS