Ford Birmingham Fleet and Commercials
Basic salary up to £22,000 and OTE up to £26,000 company benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Bristol Street Motors are opening a brand-new Van Service Centre in Birmingham and we are looking for Service Advisors to join us and lead our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the UK's largest Motor Retailers then this could be the role for you!
The role of Service Advisor plays a very important part in our dealership and is critical in helping achieve and maintain our customer service levels.
The main duties of the role include:
• Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department
• Advising on technical queries or issues
• Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
• Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
• Cross selling products and services where applicable
• Finalising the invoice on completion of required work
For this role it is essential you have experience of working within a customer focused role within the Motor industry, ideally as a Service Advisor. You also need to be organised, able to multi-task and manage a busy workload.
In return if you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression, share incentive plan, Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
If your application is successful we will need you to complete employment checks prior to starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.