At Vauxhall Carlisle we are looking to recruit a Service Advisor to join our growing dealership following the recent acquisition of MG into the dealership. We have a team in place who are determined to deliver the high standards of service our customers deserve and we invite you to be a part of our team.
The role of Service Advisor plays a very important part in our dealership and is critical in helping achieve and maintain our customer service levels.
The main duties of the role include:
• Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department
• Advising on technical queries or issues
• Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
• Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
• Cross selling products and services where applicable
• Finalising the invoice on completion of required work
For this role it is essential you have experience of working within a customer focused role. You also need to be organised, able to multi-task and manage a busy workload.
In return if you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services and pension scheme.
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
Kingstown Industrial Estate
, , CA3 0GW