Here at Bristol Street Motors we are looking for a very talented, fully qualified Service Technician to join our exceptional service department in Vauxhall Crewe. We are looking for an individual who is hard working, committed and has the ability to work to and achieve targets and objectives.
Our Technicians/Mechanics play a vital role within our Aftersalesfunction so we are looking for Technicians with a proven ability to succeed, who want to develop and progress their career within this outstanding dealership.
As a Technician, you'll spend most of your time in our workshop maintaining vehicles to the high standards set out in our Health and Safety policy. It involves carrying out inspections, repairs and services, checking vehicles against VOSA legislation, and handling and storing parts. You'll also need to make sure all necessary Visual Health Checks are completed, that paperwork is accurate and up to date. You will be responsible for ensuring all jobs are completed within agreed timeframes and that a high level of productivity is maintained.
In order to be successful, you will require:
• A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
• A proven ability to road test and diagnose faults with customers
• A proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs
• A full Driving Licence
• Your own full set of Tools
We will welcome applications from any franchised or independent dealers as full manufacturer training will be provided.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with a generous bonus as well as the following benefits:
• Tool Insurance
• Average holiday pay
• Manufacturer dedicated training programmes with guaranteed ongoing training
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Individual performance- related bonus
• Child Care Vouchers
• Share Incentive Plan
• Pension Scheme
• Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, and you wish to drive your career forward, then why not apply now!
, , CW1 6GY