Here at Vertu Jaguar Land Rover Bolton, we have a unique opportunity for a Service Manager to join our state of the art, arch concept dealership, offering a luxurious environment and representing the brand that is regarded as the absolute pinnacle of cutting edge 'award winning' motoring. We are committed to providing an outstanding customer experience and we have an unbeatable selection of prestigious vehicles in our dealership.
As the Service Manager you will be managing a large team of Technicians and Service Advisors, helping them to achieve the highest standards of customer satisfaction our customers require. The main duties of the role are:
- Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan, whilst maintaining quality standards and Customer service.
- Ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with Group standards.
- Ensure that the manufacturers standards are adhered to at all times.
- Make sure a safe working environment is maintained.
- Monitor colleague performance.
- Train and coach colleagues to support their success.
- Take responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
You will be part of a successful team and be a vital member of the Management Team, critical in supporting the Group to reach set objectives. You will be determined to achieve outstanding customer service results but is also extremely financially and sales orientated.
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate a successful track record within the role, with Franchise experience in the Motor Industry. You will be able to validate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency. You must have strong leadership and people management skills, as your primary focus it to lead your team to deliver their business objectives. You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team. You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
If you are successful you can look forward to a range of benefits including a share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry, please apply now.
If your application is successful we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving license check.
, , , BL1 2RX