Competitive basic salary, OTE of £45,000 plus company benefits and Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Company Car
Here at Bristol Street Motors, Ford Wigan, we are currently recruiting a talented Service Manager to join our team. This is a fantastic time to join us and become part of one of the largest Motor Retailers in the UK.
The main duties of this role are:
- Implementing and maintaining effective processes, to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
- Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan, whilst maintaining quality standards and customer service.
- Ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with Group standards.
- Ensure that the manufacturers standards are adhered to at all times.
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
- Monitor colleague performance
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record within the motor industry. You will ideally have previous experience as a Service Manager or you may be a current Workshop Controller or Assistant Service Manager looking to take your next step. You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency. You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus is to lead your team to deliver their business objectives.
You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values as well as demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills.
If your application is successful we will need you to complete employment checks prior to starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
The successful candidate can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression, a share incentive plan, colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services and pension scheme.
If this is the opportunity for you to take the next step in your career, then apply to join us today!