Gloucester Prep Centre
Basic salary negotiable, OTE of £50,000 dependent upon experience plus company benefits and Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Company Car
Here at Bristol Street Motors, Gloucester Prep Centre, we have an exciting, brand new role available for a talented, experienced Service Manager to join our team. This is a fantastic time to join us and become part of one of the largest Motor Retailers in the UK.
The role is crucial in ensuring that we deliver quality used cars to our high volume used car sales outlets in the area. As the Service Manager, you will be managing a team of preparation technicians, a service administrator and a transport team to ensure that we can deliver vehicles to a high standard in a short period of time.
The main duties of the role are:
• To ensure that all vehicles are prepared to our Group standard, taking responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the required volumes within an agreed time frame.
• Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan whilst maintaining quality standards and Customer service.
• Ensure that the manufacturers standards are adhered to at all times.
• Monitor colleague performance
• Manage all logistical movements of vehicles
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record within the role. You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency. You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus will be to lead your team to deliver their business objectives.
You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team. You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values as well as, strong communication and organisational skills.
If your application is successful we will need you to complete employment checks prior to starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
The successful candidate can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression, a share incentive plan, colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services and pension scheme.
If this is the right opportunity for you to take the next step in your career, then apply to join us today!