£35,000 basic salary, £47,000 OTE depending on skill and experience and Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Child Care Vouchers
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Company Car
At Hyundai Exeter, we are looking for the Service Manager who enjoys delighting our customers by delivering an outstanding customer experience. We are therefore keen to hear from people who are passionate about service delivery, who have a positive and caring disposition and who want to be part of our motivated team.
In 2002 Hyundai were the first car manufacturer to introduce a 5 Year Warranty. Today, they are still the only car manufacturer to offer an unlimited mileage guarantee for this period, as standard on all of Hyundai passenger cars, so why wouldnt you want to be part of this Aftersales Team?
Our Hyundai dealership in Exeter has great potential for growth and there is a real opportunity for a Service Manager to join their team.
• Reporting to the General Manager
• Responsible for identifying and developing opportunities to enhance department performance
• Providing the Service Team with positive leadership
• Responsible to ensure the Service team continuously deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Ensure agreed set objectives are met
• Identify and develop opportunities to enhance the performance of the Service department
• Appropriate control of costs and expenditure
• Adhere to Quality Control policies whilst taking each opportunity to continuously improve working methods and standards
• We are looking for an exceptional individual who is able to demonstrate a successful track record within a Service/Aftersales Manager role
• Franchise experience from within the Motor Industry is essential
• Able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency
• You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus it to lead your team to deliver their business objectives.
• You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team
• You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills
We will also invest in you by providing you with a range of learning opportunities including online self-development and motivational training content that will help you become more effective at achieving your personal and professional goals.
If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary,