Here at Bristol Street Motors we have opened our new state of the art Multi Site, representing Peugeot , Vauxhall and Citroen. We have undergone major development within our site, we are doubling the size of the workforce and therefore we are looking for an experienced and talented Service Manager to come and join our team!
We are offering a negotiable basic salary with an OTE of £60,000 plus a range of Company benefits.
The main duties of this role are:
- To take responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
- To monitor and control costs in line with the business plan, whilst maintaining quality standards and customer service.
- To ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with Group standards.
- To ensure that the manufacturers standards are adhered to at all times.
- To make sure there is a safe working environment which is maintained.
- To monitor colleague performance.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record within the Service Manager role. You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency. You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus is to lead your team to deliver their business objectives. You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team and you will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values as well as strong communication and organisational skills.
If your application is successful we will need you to complete employment checks prior to starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
The successful candidate can look forward to a range of Company benefits including on-going training opportunities, career progression, Company car, a share incentive plan, colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services and pension scheme.
If this is the right opportunity for you to take the next step in your career, then apply to join us today!
, , Essex
, CM20 2DS