Vauxhall Waltham Cross
Negotiable salary depending on skills and experience, Competitive OTE plus company benefits and Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Company Car
At Bristol Street Waltham Cross, we are looking for an experienced Service Manager to join the team. This is a busy site selling in excess of 1700 labour hours per month.
The team consists of 10 technicians, 3 service advisors, 2 parts advisors a workshop controller and service driver.
• Responsible for identifying and developing opportunities to enhance department performance
• Reporting to the General Manager
• Providing the Service Team with positive leadership
• Responsible to ensure the Service team continuously deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Ensure agreed set objectives are met
• Identify and develop opportunities to enhance the performance of the Service department
• Appropriate control of costs and expenditure
• Adhere to Quality Control policies whilst taking each opportunity to continuously improve working
methods and standards
• We are looking for an exceptional individual who is able to demonstrate a successful track record
within a Service Manager role
• Preferably with experience in Vauxhall although not essential
• Able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance,
profitability and operating efficiency
• You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus it to lead your
team to deliver their business objectives
• You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst
motivating and managing the whole team
• You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership,
communication and organisational skills
If your application is successful we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
We will also invest in you by providing you with a range of learning opportunities including online self-development and motivational training content that will help you become more effective at achieving your personal and professional goals.
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now!