Are you an experienced Service Manager looking for your next challenge? Bristol Street Motors Vauxhall Waltham Cross are recruiting for an experienced Service Manager to join our incredibly successful team!
We are in the Upper Quartile for CSI and we sell between 1900-2100 labours hours per month, our current Service team of 12 are all passionate and committed to keep at the top of the leader board and we are looking for an exceptional Service Manager to join our team and continue to build on the success of the department.
The main duties of the role are:
- Take responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
- Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan whilst maintaining quality standards and Customer service.
- Ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with Group standards.
- Ensure that the manufacturers standards are adhered to at all times.
- Make sure there is a safe working environment which is maintained
- Monitor colleague performance
For this role you must be able to demonstrate a successful track record within the role with Franchise experience in the Motor Industry. You must be committed to achieving excellence. You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency. You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus it to lead your team to deliver their business objectives. You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team. You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
If you are successful you can look forward to a range of benefits including, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
If your application is successful we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Eleanor Cross Road
, , Waltham Cross
, EN8 7HG