Competitive basic salary depending on experience and plus company benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
As one of the largest Motor Retailer in the UK, Vertu Motors continued success is based on strong performance, growth and leadership. Our Mission Statement "To deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust" is central to all we do.
We are currently looking to recruit a Studio Manager to lead and manage our in-house design team. Within this role you will be responsible for managing the outputs and ensuring deadlines are met of the design and UX team. You must be able to prioritize while multi-tasking and handle pressure with adherence to quality and deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment where innovation, creativity, a positive attitude, growth, and passion are valued.
This role is responsible for the leadership and management of the Studio department of circa 15 colleagues, including traffic, prioritisation and resourcing. You will demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and quality output of their team under challenging deadlines. The position is highly collaborative and you will be working with all levels of the organization. The role will create and enforce the brand and manufacturer style guides, and contribute new conceptual creative solutions.
Other key areas of the role include:
• Ensures that design solutions meet brand standards and requirements and that verbal and visual expressions work hand in hand
• Managing the in-house creative studio including individual appraisals, 1-2-1s and holiday requests
• Oversee the pipeline of work, allocating resource and budget according to priority. Maintain production schedules, tracking peak periods and resourcing accordingly
• Ensuring clear briefs are agreed with tightly defined policy and communications objectives, audience needs and insight.
• Delivering compelling, engaging and accessible creative that is relevant to both the purpose of the communication and the needs of the audience.
• Managing budgets and contracts, ensuring work is completed to high standards on time and to cost.
• Processes and organisation ensure effortless process management across a busy studio and marketing team
• Leading & motivating staff and identifying development needs.
We are looking for you to have:
• Previous experience as Studio Manager and managed a design studio
• Hands-on experience with design, typography, colour, web layout design, print production, POS and press/digital advertising
• Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Understanding of modern communications such as digital communications
• Strong leadership skills
• Experience of working in a regulatory environment would be preferred
• Run budgets with transparency, managing risks and escalating concerns.
If you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.