Used Car Business Manager
Ford West Bromwich
£23,000 basic salary, £45,000 OTE depending on skills and experience and Company Car
- Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
Become a Used Car Business Manager in the UK’s fastest expanding motor retail company. We are in a position to offer a competitive basic salary, over-performance bonus and a company car. This is an ideal opportunity as we offer world class training for you to perform your job and you won’t find a better deal elsewhere.
As Business Manager, your role is to lead your team to deliver an exceptional customer experience and to deliver maximised profitability. Managing a controlled process, you will serve and support the sales executives to sell used vehicles and a range of add-on products, finance and asset protection products. You will energise and deliver sales campaigns and promotions that maximise sales penetration and generate buzz and enthusiasm in the team.
As a thriving successful company, we are very selective about whom we employ and our Business Manager role is the stepping stone into our sales leadership positions. As a growing and performing business we can certainly help you fulfil your career aspirations.
At Ford West Bromwich, we are looking for a driven, motivated and disciplined individual who is able to communicate well and create a rapport with our customers. Your passion, energy and commitment must be second to none and should be able to be demonstrated at interview. You must also be able to demonstrate a superb track record of a settled career history in the Motor Industry. You must have the ability to deliver consistently against performance targets.
The responsibilities of this role are as follows:
• To build trust, communicate well and exceed customer satisfaction expectations.
• To maximise the opportunity for the Sales Executives to do business.
• Maximising Profit by achieving the monthly targets & KPI’s.
• To ensure the Sales team deliver on data quality and FCA compliance.
As you would expect with any retail business we are open when our customers want to come and see us and we offer you the following benefits
• Manufacturer dedicated training programmes with guaranteed ongoing training
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Child Care Vouchers
• Share Incentive Plan
• Discount in major UK retailers
• Pension Scheme
• Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services