£17,500 - £20,000 basic salary and company benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Child Care Vouchers
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Ford Hamilton are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Administrator. If you are looking for a new role why not join one of the largest Motor retailers in the UK where we place value on our employees by providing on-going training opportunities.
Our mission, To deliver an outstanding customer experience through honesty and trust is demonstrated in everything we say and do, and we believe any position with us isnt just a job, its a career.
• To ensure invoices and taxing vehicles are completed accurately and on time.
To create vehicle and customer records facilitating the development of an accurate, clean customer database and vehicle history.
To continuously deliver the highest level of satisfaction to internal and external customers.
• Order processing the cars sold
• Vehicle taxing
• Updating the customer database of Vehicle history and point of delivery
• Using our internal systems to log activity
• Previous experience within a Vehicle Administrator role in a dealership
• High attention to detail
• Excellent organisation skills to deal with a large administration workload
• Friendly expert with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• You must be PC literate with a working knowledge of administration procedures
• A flexible approach to your duties and a willingness to learn are essential to your success
• Previous experience within the motor trade would be advantageous although not essential
If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.