Bristol Street Versa Batley
£20,000 basic salary and OTE £22,000 plus benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
We are looking to recruit Vehicle Progressor for our successful Bristol Street Versa (Versa) business. Based in Batley, West Yorkshire, Versa is a leading provider of Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs). Versa designs, builds and supplies an impressive range of WAV products and the manufacturing facility in Batley is the busy heart of the business where all the design, production and administration activities take place.
As our Vehicle Progressor, you will be assessing the condition of vehicles as they arrive on site and as they leave and will be responsible for making sure only vehicles that meet our high quality standards leave the site.
The main duties involve:
- Checking all vehicle specification and MOT/service history
- Checking the interior/exterior for any missing parts/damage, obtaining quotations for repair, and submitting online claims in a timely manner (where applicable)
- When the vehicle is sold, reviewing the sales order from the Sales Executive to identify if work is required to modify the vehicle
- Liaising with the Production Planner if Technician resource is required
- Liaising with the Vehicle Administrators to keep customers updated on the progress of their vehicle order
- Ensuring all vehicles meet our quality control standards before delivery which will include hands-on work in our workshops
- Maintaining records of all vehicles progress using our online systems and Excel spreadsheets
You must be a driven and motivated, yet disciplined, individual who is able to communicate well with your colleagues. You must also be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver consistently against performance targets and standards.
We are looking for individuals who possess the following attributes:
- Attention to detail
- Good Planning, Time Management and Organising skills
- Practical experience in a workshop/production facility
- Good IT, Literacy & Numeracy skills
- Customer service orientated
- Good Communication
If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.