Due to our continued success at Bristol Street Ford Bolton, we are expanding our Aftersales Team! We are looking for a Service & Maintenance Technician to join our experienced workshop.
We are offering a competitive basic salary plus an OTE between £28,000 - £35,200 depending on experience! We are also offering a sign on bonus of £1,000, plus another £1,000 in month 13 of your employment!
Our Technicians are a fundamental part of our Aftersales team and are responsible for accurately completing repair and service records, as well as any other appropriate activities. You will have a full understanding of the Group Vehicle preparation process and have a proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs. Your duties will include road testing vehicles after repair, using diagnostic equipment and stripping down and reconditioning major units.
If your experience is from a volume franchised dealer or an independent garage, we would love to talk to you about joining our team. You will be provided with full manufacturer training and industry leading progression opportunities.
In order to be successful, you must possess the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
- Current experience as a Vehicle Technician
- Own Set of Tools
- Hold a Valid UK Driving Licence
- MOT Tester Licence preferred but not essential as training will be provided upon successful completion of your probation period.
We are proud to be the Motor Retailer who invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities that provide you with the right career path, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes:
• 25 days holiday rising with length of service - plus bank holidays
• Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers
• Preferential Service Rates
• Colleague Purchase Scheme
• Share Incentive Scheme
• Tool Insurance
• Enhanced Maternity
54 - 56 Higher Bridge Street
, , BL1 2HQ