Competitive Basic Salary and OTE up to £35,000
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Join us today at Ford Orpington, as a Vehicle Technician, and work with one of the most successful Aftersales teams in the business. By joining this fantastic team, you will get the chance to inspect, service, repair and test some of the most advanced retail and commercial vehicles on the road.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified.
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDIs, service reports) in line with manufacture, warranty and dealer requirements.
- Accurately complete job cards and reports, including any written descriptions of faults found or repairs completed.
In order to be successful, you must have:
-A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 from a prestige or franchised manufacturer
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Current experience as a Vehicle Technician
- Own Set of Tools
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, achievable bonus structure and tool insurance. We will also offer full manufacturer training and the opportunity for progression. In addition, you will get access to our Vertu Rewards benefits scheme which offers discounts with over 900 retailers, pension scheme and 23 days holiday.
If you are interested in joining this fantastic dealership then please apply now.