Here at Bristol Street Motors Ford Stafford we have a fantastic opportunity for a Service & Diagnostic MOT Tester Technician to join our business. If you would like to become part of one of the largest Motor Retailers within the UK, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
We are offering a negotiable basic salary and an OTE of between £31,000 and £36,400 depending upon experience. We are also offering a sign on bonus of £1,000, plus another £1,000 in month 13 of your employment!
The main purpose of this role is to diagnose, repair and service a range of vehicles within the workshop, ensuring customers receive excellent customer service at all times. Your Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out diagnostics and undertaking servicing and repair work on customer vehicles.
- Liaising on work with Service Advisors and customers.
- Working as part of a team and assisting other technicians to help deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient and safe working.
- Carrying out MOT tests.
Our hours of work are 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday. You will also be required to work Saturday mornings as part of the departmental rota.
In order to be successful you must possess the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or 4
- Current experience as a Service/Diagnostic Technician
- Hold a current MOT Tester licence
- Own Set of Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, achievable bonus structure and tool insurance. We will also offer full manufacturer training and the opportunity for progression. In addition, you will get access to our Vertu Rewards benefits scheme which offers discounts with over 900 retailers, pension scheme and 23 days' holiday.
If you are interested in joining this fantastic dealership, then please apply now.
, , Stafford
, ST16 2RA