Land Rover Bradford
Competitive basic salary depending upon experience and achievable bonus structure
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
Farnell Land Rover Bradford are looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their exceptional aftersales department. They currently have one of the finest service departments in the country who will ensure that every car is properly looked after when it is booked in with us. Whether it's a major service, an MOT, or repair work, our service department strives to deliver a service that's flexible, reliable and exceptional. Are you looking for a new challenge, and think this sounds like a team you would want to be a part of and help build up their success then have a look at the details below:
WHAT MAKES OUR OFFER DIFFERENT?
• A “Welcome Bonus/Guaranteed earnings totalling £1,000 over the first 3-months” or a tax free “Tool Bonus of £1,000”
• 23 days holidays with holiday pay that includes your average bonus
• Tool insurance
• On-going training opportunities
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Share incentive plan
• Discounts at a variety of high street and online retailers
Whether your experience to date is within a Prestige or Volume Franchised Dealership or an Independent garage, we want to talk to you.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM?
• A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
• A full Driving Licence
In return, you will receive an excellent starting salary and OTE depending on experience and further career progression if that appeals to you.
We understand that some Vehicle Technicians/ Mechanics don’t have formal CV’s therefore we invite you to call into our team to find out more or send us an email and we will call you back to talk about the current opportunities we have today!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on 0191 4912245.
Alternatively, you can apply now.