Here at Vertu Land Rover Nelson we have a unique opportunity for a Service & Diagnostic Technician to join our fantastic business. Why not take a look at what we can offer you?
We can offer a competitive basic salary and an OTE of up to £36,400 depending on experience. We are also offering a sign on bonus of £1,000, plus another £1,000 in month 13 of your employment!
The main purpose of this role is to diagnose, repair and service a range of vehicles within the workshop, ensuring customers receive excellent customer service at all times.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out diagnostics and undertaking servicing and repair work on customer vehicles.
- Liaising on work with Service Advisors and customers.
- Working as part of a team and assisting other technicians to help deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient and safe working
We are looking for an experienced Service & Diagnostic Technician who has a proven ability to diagnose faults and complete electrical and mechanical repairs on vehicles. In order to be successful, you must possess the following:
Our hours of work are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Saturday mornings are worked on a rota'd basis.
In order to be successful, you must possess the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
- Relevant experience as a Technician/Mechanic
- Own Set of Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
MOT license is preferred but not essential.
The successful candidates can look forward to 23 days holidays plus bank holidays, on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, some of which include, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry then please apply now.
Farnell Land Rover Nelson
, Lomeshaye Business Park
, Lancashire, Nelson
, BB9 6LL