At Bristol Street Motors Peugeot Oxford our Vehicle Technicians play a vital role within our Aftersales function delivering an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust. We are currently looking to recruit a Service and Maintenance Technician to join our expanding team.
Working a 39.5 hour week we are offering a basic salary of up to £31,440 with an OTE of £35,440 plus company benefits!
The main purpose of this role is to diagnose, repair and service a range of vehicles within the workshop, ensuring customers receive excellent customer service at all times. Your Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out diagnostics and undertaking servicing and repair work on customer vehicles.
- Liaising on work with Service Advisors and customers.
- Working as part of a team and assisting other technicians to help deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient and safe working.
In order to be successful, you must possess the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or 4
- Own Set of Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
We are proud to be the Motor Retailer who invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities that provide you with the right career path, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes:
370 Iffley Road
, , Oxford
, OX4 4AT