Van Centre Exeter
Competitive basic salary and OTE depending upon skills and experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Child Care Vouchers
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Our Van Centre in Exeter are recruiting!
We are looking for a talented, driven and passionate Vehicle Technician to join our exceptionally successful team. Our Technicians play a vital role within our Aftersalesfunction so we are looking for Technicians with a proven ability to succeed, who want to develop and progress their career within this outstanding dealership.
• Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles
• Work with other departments in the Van Centre to facilitate the servicing and repair of vehicles
• Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
• Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with Van Centre, manufacturer and industry guidelines
• Fulfil all tasks to the customers complete satisfaction
If your history is volume franchised dealers or an independent garage we would love to talk to you about joining our team.
All you require to become part of the Vertu team are:
• A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3
• A full UK Driving Licence
• Your own set of tools
In return you will receive a competitive salary with a generous bonus as well as knowing that you are working for a company that offers realistic career progression. In addition to the generous package we offer other benefits:
Average holiday pay
Manufacturer dedicated training programmes with guaranteed ongoing training
23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Individual performance- related bonus
Child Care Vouchers
Share Incentive Plan
Discount in major UK retailers
Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
If you are interested in joining us then please apply today.