Basic Salary up to £26,000 and OTE up to £30,000
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Here at Vertu Volkswagen we are looking for a talented Vehicle Technician to join our exceptional service department in Volkswagen Hereford. We are looking for an individual who is hard working, committed and has the ability to work to and achieve targets and objectives.
As a Vehicle Technician you will be a key member of our team, maintaining vehicles to the high standards as set out in our Health and Safety policy, carrying out inspections, repairs and services and handling and storing parts.
If your experience is from a volume franchised dealers or an independent garage we would love to talk to you about joining our team. You will be provided with full manufacturer training and industry leading progression opportunities.
In order to be successful, you will require:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
- A proven experience of vehicle repair and maintenance
- A full Driving Licence
- Your own full set of Tools
In return you will receive a competitive salary with a generous bonus as well as the following benefits:
- Tool Insurance
- Manufacturer dedicated training programmes with guaranteed ongoing training
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Share Incentive Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then why not apply now!