We are currently recruiting for a Service & Maintenance Technician to join our fantastic team at Vertu Volkswagen Huddersfield!
If you are looking to move into a successful team, be an integral part of the businesses growth and success & are from either a franchised dealer or an independent garage, then we want to hear from you!
We're offering a competitive basic salary of £30,720 per annum with an OTE of £34,720 plus company benefits and career progression opportunities!
Our Technicians are a fundamental part of our Aftersales team and will be responsible for accurately completing repair and service records, as well as any other appropriate activities. You will analyse work orders carefully to understand a vehicle's condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to.
This is a full time permanent position across 41 hours per week (8am-5pm Monday -Fri with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm).
All you require to become a part of the team are:
• Hold a Valid UK Driving Licence
• Hold an NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in light vehicle repair & maintenance
• A proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs
• Own your own tools
• MOT Tester licence is essential
We are proud to be the Motor Retailer who invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities that provide you with the right career path, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes:
• 25 days holiday rising with length of service - plus bank holidays
• Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers
• Preferential Service Rates
• Colleague Purchase Scheme
• Share Incentive Scheme
• Tool Insurance
• Enhanced Maternity
, West Yorkshire
, , HD2 1UL