Here at Vertu Volkswagen Leeds we have a unique opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to join our fantastic business. Why not take a look at what we can offer you?
We are offering a competitive basic salary with an OTE of £35,440 with a £1,000 sign on bonus and a further £1,000 on month 13 of your employment, a range of company benefits including an industry leading 25 days holiday rising with length of service - plus bank holidays!
As a Vehicle Technician you are a key member of our team. You will maintain vehicles to the highest standards as set out in our Health and Safety policy, you will carry out inspections, repairs and services, checking vehicles against VOSA legislation and handling and storing parts. This is a diverse role which will include analysis, diagnostics and road testing of vehicles, whilst continuing to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
In order to be successful, you must possess the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
- Relevant experience as a Technician
- Own Set of Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
- MOT License is preferred but not essential
We are proud to be the Motor Retailer who invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities that provide you with the right career path, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes:
• 25 days holiday rising with length of service - plus bank holidays
• Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers
• Preferential Service Rates
• Colleague Purchase Scheme
• Share Incentive Scheme
• Tool Insurance
• Enhanced Maternity
, , LS11 8TU