Here at Vertu Land Rover Leeds we have a unique opportunity for a Service & Diagnostic Technician to join our fantastic business. Why not take a look at what we can offer you?
We can offer a competitive basic salary and an OTE of up to £36,400 depending on experience. We are also offering a sign on bonus of £1,000, plus another £1,000 in month 13 of your employment!
The main purpose of this role is to diagnose, repair and service a range of vehicles within the workshop, ensuring customers receive excellent customer service at all times.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out diagnostics and undertaking servicing and repair work on customer vehicles.
- Liaising on work with Service Advisors and customers.
- Working as part of a team and assisting other technicians to help deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient and safe working
We are looking for an experienced Service & Diagnostic Technician who has a proven ability to diagnose faults and complete electrical and mechanical repairs on vehicles. In order to be successful, you must possess the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
- Relevant experience as a Technician/Mechanic
- Own Set of Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
MOT license is preferred but not essential.
We are looking for someone who will possess our values and can work confidently as part of a team or independently.
The successful candidates can look forward to 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice. These will include; share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme.
If you are interested in joining this fantastic dealership, then apply to join us today!
Gemini Business Park
, West Yorkshire
, LS7 3JB