Land Rover Leeds
£22,000 basic salary plus company benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
Farnell Land Rover is one the top performing motor retail groups in the country and represents the Land Rover brand that is regarded as the absolute pinnacle of cutting edge luxury 'award winning' motoring. We are looking to recruit a Warranty Administrator to join the team on site.
The Warranty Administrator role plays a key part in the relationship between the dealership, customers and the manufacturer. Main duties of the role include:
• Checking claims submitted by the site
• Progress and submit claims to the Manufacturer
• Ensure that any work undertaken meets the manufacturer’s requirements and criteria for warranty claims.
• Ensure that the repair order and all supporting documentation meets the manufacturer’s required standards.
• Ensure submission of all invoiced jobs and minimise warranty WIP, and assist the Accounts department in the reconciliation of the warranty payments.
• Deal with rejected warranty claims
For this role is essential you have experience of working within warranty or service administration within the Motor Industry. You will need to be organised, efficient with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work within specified guidelines.
If you are successful you can look forward to ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary and performance-related bonus, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.