Land Rover Leeds
£26,000 basic salary and £31,000 OTE depending on skills and experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vertu Motors are the UKs fastest expanding motor retail company. Land Rover Leeds is a multi - million pound arch concept dealership and due to our growth and investment in the future we are one of the top performing motor retail groups in the UK. This is a fantastic time to join this growing brand.
We are in a position to offer a competitive basic salary and over-performance bonus as well as ongoing training and progression.
Our Farnell Land Rover Leeds dealership has a current a team who are determined to deliver the high standards of service our customers deserve. We are expanding this service and looking to recruit an experienced Workshop Controller to join our busy Service team. The Workshop Controller role is one of the busiest and most important roles within a Dealership and consists of assigning work to Vehicle Technicians to ensure the smooth running of the workshop.
You will be expected to work 8am till 6pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturday mornings .
The role will involve for ensuring all incoming work is planned as well as managing the time and resource of your team. Workshop Controllers assign technicians to tasks ensuring productivity is maximised and that deadlines are adhered to. As a line manager you are responsible for performance management, coaching and development of the team. Quality checking, ordering of parts, audits and compliance as well as health and safety are also important aspects of this role.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
• Customer Satisfaction - assist management in implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
• Deliver gross profit in line with the business plan by maximising the number of hours sold, driving revenue per transaction, ensuring 100% adherence to the VHC process
• Workshop Loading distribute and control the issue of work to the Technicians to maximise quality and overall efficiency.
• Liaising with the Parts department
• Ensure Manufacturer Franchise Warranty standards are met
• Health and Safety guidelines are adhered too at all times
If you are successful you can look forward to ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary and performance-related bonus, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, pension scheme and Vertu rewards and discounts on well known brands. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.