£35,000 basic salary, OTE £45,000 plus company benefits and Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Company Car
Our SKODA Darlington dealership is the highest performing SKODA site within the Group. This recently refurbished site consistently delivers fantastic customer satisfaction and is on target for selling 1000 new and used cars this financial year. We are now looking for an Aftersales Manager to join the team.
We are focused on delivering outstanding customer service and this is a key part of this role. As the Aftersales Manager you will be managing a team helping them to achieve the high standards of customer satisfaction our customers require.
The main duties of the role are:
- Take responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
- Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan whilst maintaining quality standards and Customer service.
- Ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with Group standards.
- Ensure that the manufacturers standards are adhered to at all times.
- Make sure there is a safe working environment which is maintained
- Monitor colleague performance
For this role it is essential you are able to demonstrate a successful track record within the role, ideally with Franchise experience in the Motor Industry. You will be able to validate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency. You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus it to lead your team to deliver their business objectives. You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team. You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
In return if you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, share incentive plan, childcare voucher scheme, pension scheme and colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services.
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
Should you be successful in this role, you will be required to undertake a DBS Check, Adverse Financial Check, DVLA Check and referencing.