Here at Bristol street Motors Ford Redditch we have an exciting opportunity for a Service & Diagnostic Commercial Technician to join our expanding business.
We are offering a negotiable basic salary and an OTE of between £30,000 and £35,200 plus excellent Company benefits!
Our hours of work are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. You will be required to work some Saturday mornings as part of the departmental rota, paid as overtime.
The main purpose of this role is to diagnose, repair and service a range of commercial vehicles within the workshop, ensuring customers receive excellent customer service at all times.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out diagnostics and undertaking servicing and repair work on customer vehicles.
- Liaising on work with Service Advisors and customers.
- Working as part of a team and assisting other technicians to help deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient and safe working.
We are looking for an experienced Service & Diagnostic Technician who has a proven ability to diagnose faults and complete electrical and mechanical repairs on vehicles.
In order to be successful you must possess the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or 4
- Current experience as a Service/Diagnostic Technician
- Own Set of Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, achievable bonus structure and tool insurance. We will also offer full manufacturer training and the opportunity for progression. In addition you will get access to our Vertu Rewards benefits scheme which offers discounts with over 900 retailers, pension scheme and 23 days holiday.
If you are interested in joining this fantastic dealership, then please apply now.
, , B98 0LJ