£18,000 basic salary and OTE £35,000 plus benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Do you pride yourself on delivering fantastic and a bespoke customer service? At SEAT Derby, we are looking for a CUPRA Specialist who is accountable for providing an exceptional level of service to customers from the first point of contact, through to post-sale care.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for generating sales leads and prospects for New CUPRA and Pre-Owned CUPRA vehicles.
- Increasing brand awareness through organising and facilitating events to attract new customers and producing engaging social media content with a consistent online presence.
- To develop and revise a monthly communication plan to prospective and current customers and work together with the Marketing Team to implement this.
- The successful applicant will be driven to achieve both new and pre-owned CUPRA sales targets, which will be assisted by sourcing quality pre-owned CUPRA products from multiple sources, in addition to managing and displaying the highest quality products and merchandise, to required standards.
- Delivering an exciting and bespoke customer experience and being the single point of contact for CUPRA customers throughout their lifecycle. Presenting the product range and highlighting the key features and benefits of CUPRA in addition to available test drive options, ensuring that the sales experience is tailored for each customer.
- Responsible for CUPRA customer loyalty and retention by maintaining the relationships for potential repeat business by guiding the customer through their aftersales experiences and continually throughout their lifecycle.
- Responsible for living the CUPRA values, engaging with the CUPRA Tribe and acting as a CUPRA brand ambassador.
We are looking for customer service experts rather than just looking for someone from the automotive industry so previous experience in a dealership is not essential. Full training and support are provided to help you immerse yourself in the CUPRA values. CUPRA Specialists will be working independently, so excellent organisation and self-motivation will be needed to meet targets. Youll be trusted to make decisions autonomously so someone with a bold approach to their work will fit right in with the CUPRA Tribe. This role could be right if you:
- Demonstrate previous experience providing fantastic customer service
- Are passionate about motor sports or the automotive industry
- Understand how to reach out to potential customers using digital platforms and organising events
This is a full time, permanent position where you will be required to work 5 days out of 7 per week between Monday Sunday, therefore it is imperative that the successful candidate is fully flexible. You must also have a full and valid UK driving licence.
If you are successful, you can expect a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including: 23 days holidays, comprehensive on-going training, career progression, share incentive plan, discount in many major UK retailers and a pension scheme.