Mobile SMART Repair Technician - North East
Competitive basic salary and OTE of £35,000 depending upon skills and experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
At Vertu Motors PLC we are looking to recruit Two Mobile SMART Repair Technicians, to be based across our dealerships in the North East. This is a key position which has a major part in achieving our success, by providing a professional ‘right first-time repairs’ to our customers and dealerships.
One of these positions is to fulfil dealership requirements, and to carry out any scheduled repairs that have been pre – arranged.
The second of these roles is to support our current team of SMART Repairers. This will involve providing cover for any absences such as; sickness and holiday cover, as well as to support any of our North East dealerships when they have an increased workload. This role will involve significant travel and may also include overnight stays, if you are required at a specific location for a more prolonged period of time.
About the Vacancies:
• Be proficient and accurate with the ability to work within time constraints and deadlines
• Autonomous role reporting into the Technical Manager
• Working with all types of customers, from General Managers to Service and Sales Managers
• Provided with a fully equipped van to enable you to complete all repairs to the highest standard at the dealership sites
• Full time position with a competitive basis salary and a great bonus scheme
• Any additional expenses to be covered by the company
In order to be successful for either role you will be an experienced SMART Repair Technician and will possess all relevant qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ). Ideally you will be experienced in the repair of all makes of vehicles, be proficient and accurate, with the ability to work within time constraints and deadlines. You will be able to work within guidelines ensuring ‘right first-time repairs’.
These opportunities are ideal for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a franchised motor industry environment and has the ability to work to and achieve targets and objectives.
We are looking for individuals who possess the following attributes:
• Target driven
• Technical Knowledge
• Problem Solving
• Time Management
• Attention to Detail
• Communication Skills
In return you will receive a competitive salary with a generous bonus scheme that is controlled by you, as well as a company van and fuel card. In addition to this generous package we offer other benefits:
• Manufacturer dedicated training programmes with guaranteed ongoing training
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Individual performance- related bonus
• Child Care Vouchers
• Share Incentive Plan
• Discount in major UK retailers
• Pension Scheme
• Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please contact me for further details or alternatively apply now.