Mobile SMART Repair Technician - Yorkshire
Vertu Cosmetic Repair
Competitive basic salary and OTE £37,000 plus benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
At Vertu Cosmetic Repair we are looking to recruit a SMART Repair Technician to support our dealerships in the Yorkshire area!
The main duties of the role will include:
- Be proficient and accurate with the ability to work within time constraints and deadlines
- Autonomous role reporting into the Technical Manager
- Working with all types of customers, from General Managers to Service and Sales Managers
- Provided with a fully equipped van to enable you to complete all repairs to the highest standard at the dealership sites
- Full time position with a competitive basis salary and a great bonus scheme
In order to be successful for this role you will be an experienced SMART Repair Technician and will possess all relevant qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ). Ideally you will be experienced in the repair of all makes of vehicles, be proficient and accurate, with the ability to work within time constraints and deadlines. You will be able to work within guidelines ensuring right first-time repairs.
These opportunities are ideal for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a franchised motor industry environment and has the ability to work to and achieve targets and objectives.
If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice. These include: A competitive salary and individual performance-related bonus, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then apply to join us today!