New & Used Car Sales Executive
£18,000 basic salary, Uncapped bonus potential and Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Company Car
As a Bristol Street Motors dealership, Peugeot Harlow always tries to offer a consistently high level of service to our customers. We are committed to delivering our mission which is "To Deliver an Exceptional Customer Motoring Experience through honesty and Trust. This is where we need you!
Our competitive advantage lies in the quality of people we employ. As such we dont invite just anyone to become part of our team; we look for colleagues with determination and commitment to take our business forward with passion, drive and integrity.
• New & Used Car Sales Executive
• £18,000 basic with an uncapped bonus potential and a company car
• You will be required to assist customers through the purchase of their vehicle from viewing and test drive to financing options and delivery
• Meeting and exceeding objectives, and informing the customer on finance, insurance and accessory products
• Naturally building a rapport with customers to help identify their needs
• Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process
• Previous experience gained from within the automotive industry in a sales position is essential to this role
• Character, Attitude, Energy, Drive and Talent are our 5 un-teachables to be successful in this role
• A full and valid UK Driving Licence
• Excellent relationship building, customer facing skills
• Honest, respectful with strong sense of integrity
• Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
• Demonstrates the ability to works well under pressure
You can expect 23 days holidays, comprehensive on-going training, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including share incentive plan, free access to our Vertu rewards platform and a contributory pension scheme.
If your application is successful we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.