Here at Vertu Land Rover Chesterfield we have a fantastic opportunity for a Prep Technician to join our business. If you have experience from either a main dealer or an independent garage then we would love to hear from you!
We are offering a basic salary of up to £30,000 with an OTE of up to £34,000 depending upon experience, plus an excellent range company benefits!
As a Prep Technician you will be responsible for carrying out pre-delivery inspections (PDI's) on new and used vehicles. You will ensure the PDI's are carried out to the highest possible standard and within manufacturer guidelines. You will need to work to agreed time frames, and maintain a high level of productivity, whilst ensuring exceptional customer service at all times.
In order to be successful, you must possess the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Own Set of Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
We are proud to be the Motor Retailer who invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities that provide you with the right career path, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes:
• 25 days holiday rising with length of service - plus bank holidays
• Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers
• Preferential Service Rates
• Colleague Purchase Scheme
• Share Incentive Scheme
• Tool Insurance
• Enhanced Maternity
Apply today to be considered.
2 Discovery Way
, , S41 9EG