Retail Marketing Manager
Negotiable salary depending on skills and experience, Plus Company Benefits and Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Company Car
Vertu Motors plc (which trades under the Bristol Street Motors, Macklin Motors, Vertu Honda, Vertu Volkswagen, Vertu Toyota and Farnell Land Rover brands) was formed in late 2006 to acquire and consolidate UK motor retail businesses. The group was founded as a new entrant into the UK motor retail sector and is listed on the AIM market (UK:VTU).
Since flotation in December 2006, the Group has established itself as a major player in the United Kingdom automotive retail sector. The Group operates over 120 outlets representing 24 manufacturers across the UK. We are now looking to recruit a Retail Marketing Manager to join us.
Within this role you will be responsible for providing good quality marketing project delivery and marketing support to the Dealerships and franchise directors in the development and delivery of retail marketing activity to drive lead generation for the sites. The role will provide a cohesive and high-quality service for both the manufacturer and owned brands.
• Work with Divisional and Central Marketing teams to develop yearly strategy and quarterly plans across New, Used, Motability and Service
• Manage and deliver day to day marketing needs across all channels: advertising (conquest and in-market), events, sponsorship deployment and optimise through great working relationships with central teams: PPC, PR, Social
• Work closely with Central team to optimise the centrally booked lead generation
• Ensure smooth delivery of campaigns through first class campaign delivery and in-depth knowledge of the franchise brands
• Work with manufacturers to deliver Co-op marketing plans and optimise relationships
• Deliver improved return on marketing investment and reporting
• Responsible for compliance of both Franchise and Vertu brand standards and FCA.
The role will involve a level of travel across your division and can be based in either Gateshead or Birmingham.
For this role we are looking for you to be an exceptional communicator with the ability to influence. You will have experience of working and delivering marketing campaigns within a challenging motor retail environment and have great commercial awareness. With a bachelors degree in a relevant field you will have a high regard for standards and attention to detail and will have a creative approach to multi- channel marketing. You will need to be able to demonstrate a good track record of tangible outcomes in the industry and have an excellent record of delivery across media channels. Experience of planning, managing and maintaining marketing budgets is also required.
In return if you are successful you can look forward to ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, discount on over 900 online and retail stores via our Vertu Rewards platform and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.