Retail Marketing Manager
Vertu Honda Bikes Nottingham
Up to £33,000 depending on experience and Plus company benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vertu Honda Bikes are recruiting! Part of Vertu Motors, our Honda Bikes division are looking for a Retail Marketing Manager to join our team. You'll be joining one of the UK's leading dealership marketing teams, which covers brands such as Bristol Street Motors and Macklin Motors, as well as Vertu Motors, and all major manufacturer brands.
We are looking for someone knowledgeable and passionate about motorcycles, bikers and marketing, to play a leading role in building Vertu Motors' motorcycle business. You'll be in day to day charge of marketing activity that reaches, engages, and ultimately generates sales leads from bikers.
You'll also run activity that keeps existing customers engaged with Vertu and coming back for service, accessories and their next bike.
The main duties of this role will involve:
- Ensure the website is fully up to date with content and campaigns.
- Working with thedivisionalmarketing managerto delivertheirdivisional and local marketing activity.
- Working with the Content Team and the Design Studio to facilitate the production of content in the form of blogs, articles, videos, imagery and web copy that meets our aims and objectives;
- Helping to schedule/manage the promotion of content across social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn - paid, earned and organic;
- Assisting in the management of influencer campaigns;
- Working with the Online Content Manager to create and follow a content development and social media marketing plan.
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of content, using social media insights and Google Analytics.
- Work on delivering events across the group, both divisionally and locally
- Manufacturer Ambassador for the brands we represent
- Develop good working relationships with the other retail marketing team members, in-house design, data, social and digital marketing teams
- Develop a sound understanding of the market, competitors, and consumers, and to use this to continually improve the marketing activity
- Regularlyreview creative and delivery againstcommercialsuccess and implementation toidentifyareas of improvement and efficiency.
For this role we are looking for you to have experience of managing multiple social media accounts, and have the ability to write high quality and engaging content. Experience of analysing data and using online marketing tools is also required.
You will need outstanding communication skills and have a passion for bikes and bikers! A full or partial motorcycle license is needed for this role.
If you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.