Mercedes-Benz of Slough
£30,000 basic salary and £40,000 OTE depending on skills and experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
At Vertu Mercedes-Benz of Slough, we are looking for the right people who enjoy delighting our customers by delivering the best customer experience to our service customers.
This is a key position which has a major part in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to our service customers.
• Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner
• Portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department
• Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
• Responsible for setting customer expectations and keeping in touch with them throughout the service or repair of their vehicle
• Advising on technical queries or issues
• Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
• Advising on the customer on repairs and parts
• Finalising the invoice on completion of required work
• Following up with the customer the day after to ensure they are satisfied with the service given
• Performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the department
• Competitive Salary and an OTE commission structure
• The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service
• You must be IT literate
Kerridge experience is essential for this role
• Service Advisor with franchise experience in the Motor Industry is a must for this position
If you are successful you can look forward to ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, share incentive plan, pension scheme and access to the Vertu Rewards platform which gives you access to over 900 online and instore discounts. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
The successful candidate will be required to go through the following checks as part of their onboarding: Basic DBS and Adverse Financial checks, driving licence and reference checking.