£21,500 basic salary and £26,500 OTE depending on skills and experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Child Care Vouchers
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Bristol Street Peugeot Oxford has an exciting opportunity to join our aftersales team as a Service Advisor. The team at Oxford pride themselves on delivering outstanding customer service, and this year the dealership broke into Peugeot top 10 dealerships in the UK.
Oxford Peugeot is a busy fast paced environment with a great team who will support you when needed. As part of Vertu Motors we also offer great training which works alongside the manufactures training programs allowing you to deliver your best potential.
The main duties of the role include:
- Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
- Advising on technical queries or issues.
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out.
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle.
- Cross selling products and services where applicable.
- Finalising the invoice on completion of required work.
Previous experience as a Service Advisor in the Motor Industry would be advantageous. The ideal candidate would need great organisational skills and be able to adapt to changing circumstances making sure the customer is always put first. We are looking for someone with passion and drive to deliver both outstanding customer service and push towards team objectives.
If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive package, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.