Unified Communications Manager
Negotiable salary depending on skills and experience and Plus Company Benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
We are currently looking to recruit a key position of Unified Communications Manager to join our team at Vertu Motors. We have recently replaced our telephony system across our business functions and we are now looking for a strategic Unified Communications Manager to further improve our Customer Experience.
Within this role you will be working across the Operational Business and Support Centre to take advantage and maximise the newly introduced SIP infrastructure and technologies to bring efficiency gains and improved customer service. Our Mission Statement at Vertu Motors is to deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience and the successful candidate will have the responsibility to build our communication strategy and implement new ideas in order for us to achieve this.
The main duties of this role will be:
• Review emerging technologies to bring further gains to our unified communication strategy to improve our customer service experience
• Ensure the current investments potential is maximised to its greatest benefit.
• Manage the day to day support calls and process
• Report Weekly on activity, projects and costs
• Manage 3rd party operational relationships
• Frequently review the remaining BT estate and propose options and strategies to consolidate where appropriate
• Manage all telephony orders
• Manage a small team of telecoms experts
• Liaise with internal departments such as Marketing in relation to web telephony initiatives
• Provide reporting data in relation to telecoms for the group
We are looking for you to be passionate about improving our customer experience. Our ideal candidate for this role will have extensive experience of working within a similar role and have a relevant telephony background, ideally from a contact centre environment. You will need to have outstanding communication skills and report writing skills, and be able to manage stakeholder expectations. Due to the nature of the role we are looking for you to have a professional level of understanding ad experience of unified telecom technologies. Experience of implementing and supporting an IP telephony or united telecoms system is essential.
In return, If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, 23 days holidays plus bank holidays, share incentive plan and a pension scheme.