Up to £20,000 basic salary depending on skills and experience and company benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
At Honda Nottingham, we are looking for a Vehicle Administrator to join the team.
Honda has a very strong new product line up with New Jazz, New Civic, New CR-V, New HR-V alongside sportier premium products such as Type R and NSX. This is driving increased consumer interest and demand.
“Our business achieved the accolade of Honda Dealer Group of the Year in December 2015 for the second successive year, recognising its performance in customer satisfaction in particular. The newly acquired Nottingham site in Jan 2016 is enabling us to build upon this success.
Our mission, “To deliver an outstanding customer experience through honesty and trust” is demonstrated in everything we say and do, and we believe any position with us isn’t just a job, it’s a career.
• Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5pm
• To ensure invoices and taxing vehicles are completed accurately and on time.
To create vehicle and customer records facilitating the development of an accurate, clean customer database and vehicle history.
To continuously deliver the highest level of satisfaction to internal and external customers.
• Order processing the cars sold
• Vehicle taxing
• Updating the customer database of Vehicle history and point of delivery
• Using our internal systems to log activity
• High attention to detail
• Experience in data management
• Excellent organisation skills to deal with a large administration workload
• Friendly expert with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• You must be PC literate with a working knowledge of administration procedures
• A flexible approach to your duties and a willingness to learn are essential to your success
• Previous experience within the motor trade would be advantageous although not essential
If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.