Mercedes-Benz of Slough
Salary up to £30,000 dependent upon skills and experience and Company Benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
As one of the largest Motor Retailers in the UK, Vertu Motors continued success is based on strong performance, growth and leadership. We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Warranty Administrator to join our outstanding team at Mercedes-Benz in Slough.
The Warranty Administrator plays a key part in the relationship between the dealership, customer and the manufacturer. The main duties of the role include:
• Checking claims submitted by the site
• Progress and submit claims to the Manufacturer
• Ensure that any work undertaken meets the manufacturers requirements and criteria for warranty
• Ensure that the repair order and all supporting documentation meets the manufacturers required standards.
• Ensure submission of all invoiced jobs and assist the Accounts department in the reconciliation of the warranty payments.
• Deal with rejected warranty claims
For this role is essential you have experience of working within the motor industry whether it be in warranty or service. It is also essential to have experience using Kerridge. You will need to be organised, efficient with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work within specified guidelines.
If your application is successful we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
The successful candidate can look forward to ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice. These include: a competitive salary, share incentive plan, pension scheme and Vertu rewards scheme.
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry, please apply now.