£21,000 basic salary and £23,000 OTE depending on skills and experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Bristol Street Peugeot Oxford are recruiting for a Warranty Administrator because of their recent success and growth. The team at Oxford pride themselves on delivering outstanding customer service, and this year the dealership broke into Peugeot top 10 dealerships in the UK.
This is a busy fast paced environment with a great team who will support you when needed. As part of Vertu Motors we also offer great training which works alongside the manufactures training programs allowing you to deliver your best potential.
The Warranty Administrator role plays a key part in the relationship between the dealership, customers and the manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in progressing. The Warranty Administrator position is a brilliant stepping stone into a Service Advisor position with help and training provided.
The main duties of the role include:
- Checking claims submitted by the site
- Progress and submit claims to the Manufacturer
- Ensure that any work undertaken meets the manufacturers requirements and criteria for warranty claims.
- Ensure that the repair order and all supporting documentation meets the manufacturers required standards.
- Ensure submission of all invoiced jobs and minimise warranty WIP, and assist the Accounts department in the reconciliation of the warranty payments.
- Deal with rejected warranty claims
For this role we are ideally looking for candidates with experience of working within warranty or service administration within the Motor Industry. You will need to be organised, efficient with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work within specified guidelines.
If you are successful you can look forward to ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.